- Cooper Union, New York City (incoming Mechanical Engineering student, Fall 2016)
- Lick-Wilmerding High School, San Francisco, CA (2011-2015)
- California College of the Arts Extension: InDesign & Photoshop Digital Tools Classes (2014)
- UC Berkeley Extension: Drawing Fundamentals & Printmaking and Street Art Classes (2013)
Freelance Website Design (2015 – present)
- Developing websites on WordPress and Squarespace for clients in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Managing social media accounts for artists and authors.
Part-time assistant to San Francisco gender equality activist, Humaira Ghilzai (2015 – present)
- Redesigned and updated website and blog using Squarespace.
- Edited novel in progress, secured public speaking opportunities.
- Managed social media accounts using Hootsuite, researched relevant weekly articles and essays.
Sophaloaf Bread (2014)
- Started a bakery business, including building a home cottage kitchen and getting vendor permits.
- Made and sold hundreds of loaves of Swiss bread for the Santa Rosa Farmers Market.
NASA Opportunities in Visualization, Art and Science (NASA NOVAS) (2014)
- Participated in the NASA NOVAS summer workshop series and was selected as an intern.
Conservatory of Flowers “CHOMP” Docent (2014)
- Worked as a docent for the “CHOMP” carnivorous plants exhibition.
- Studied carnivorous plant species, gave tours and venus fly trap demonstrations, and answered questions about plant specimens for visitors.
YMCA Culinary Internship (2013 – 2014)
- Interned in the culinary department of the YMCA. Worked as a culinary assistant at YMCA member dinners, awarded food handling certificate, totaling 100 community service hours.
Stars Model Management (2012 – 2014)
- Worked as a model represented by Stars Model Management in San Francisco. I worked with photographers and designers for fashion shows and photo shoots.
Thorough Bread and Pastry (2013)
- Apprenticed as a baking assistant, responsible for the production of various baked goods each day.
Lick-Wilmerding Community Action Club (2011 – 2015)
- Acted as club treasurer and co-president for three years.
- Raised over $4,500 for various local non-profit organizations such as 826 Valencia, Doctors Without Borders, Hot Bread Kitchen, Rebuilding Together and the Edible Schoolyard.
- Co-founded a pen pal program between Lick-Wilmerding High School and the Afghan Friends Network Korasan Learning Center in Ghazni, Afghanistan.
Lick-Wilmerding Yearbook (2011 – 2015)
- Acted as the senior yearbook editor, page designer and photographer.
- Collaborated with student artists to create illustrated spreads, designed the cover of the 2015 yearbook, and managed a staff of twelve students.
Lick-Wilmerding LitMag Editor (2012 – 2015)
- Acted as an editor of the award-winning student-led Lick Wilmerding Literary Magazine. My personal writing, poetry and artwork were featured in the 2013, 2014, and 2015 magazines.
$10,000 Youth Empowerment Fund Grant (2013)
- Developed a printmaking curriculum for the 4th and 5th graders at Monroe Elementary School. Managed the budget, ensuring grant funds were being spent appropriately. Each week, I taught the students a step in the silkscreening process and in the end, each student had created their own custom silkscreened T-shirt.
Awards & Additional Information:
- Winner of Lick Wilmerding High School Head’s Civic Engagement Award — award presented to the graduating senior who has exemplified the the Lick-Wilmerding mission to “contribute to the world with confidence and compassion” through service.
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association, 2015 Scholastic Gold Circle Awards — 3rd Place, Open (free) form poetry “Ode to Michael Kors”
- Winner of 2013 San Francisco Giant Sweep poster competition.
- Volunteer in the 2013, 2014, 2015 San Mateo Maker Faires — personal design work displayed at a part of Lick Wilmerding High School Technical Arts booth.
- Proficient in Spanish.
- Dual citizen of Switzerland and the USA.